Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Love, here & there

U WAS THERE
LOVE WAS THERE
I WAS HERE.

I WAS HERE
LOVE WAS HERE
U WAS THERE.

I WAS THERE
LOVE WAS THERE
U WAS HERE
LOVE WAS HERE
LOVE WAS THERE AND HERE
ME &U WAS NOWERE
BUT THE POEM WAS HERE.


YOU, ME & LOVE
You are gentle,
You are different
You are charming
You are handsome
Your are a simple soul

I am ambitious
I am crazy
I care for lots of things
I have a caring heart
I can be very stubborn

Love, that’s what brought us together
From a simple ‘hello’
A beginning of friendship
Which turned into love

Your love for me is different
My love for you is different
Will our love meet eye to eye
Will our love survive?
Will we get a chance?
To love each other the way we want too
Or will either one of us give in
To the love of another
Only love will know the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment