Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Inspiration[Moon]


From a very young age I have always been fascinated by the moon. There were folk stories of the moon, lullaby of the moon and to me I always see an old lady in the moon (ha ha ha).

The moon inspires me in many ways, I can just sit & stare at the moon for hours…no thoughts in the mind. Or I can talk & tell stories, share my problems to the moon, it only hears but never answers me back…..so it can be pleasing and yet frustrating. I can smile with the moon and I can also cry with the moon. When I see the moon it reminds me o someone too……memories, nice, sweet & sad once too.

Here I have managed to gather a few images of the moon that I am so fascinated with. I hope people visiting my blog will like it and please please feel free to share your thoughts about the moon here

Some Moon Quotes From Famous People

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.

When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it's OK. But you've got to shoot for something. A lot of people don't even shoot.

The faults of a superior person are like the sun and moon. They have their faults, and everyone sees them; they change and everyone looks up to them.

In a very real sense, it will not be one man going to the moon it will be an entire nation. For all of us must work to put him there.

Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.

Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.

1 comment:

  1. I just Love the moon.. too watching it at nights.. while sleeping specially in the summer.. thanks very nice one:)

    ReplyDelete